Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Letter Of Reconsideration To University

Monday June 25: we share our work

today's hot ... too hot! Even so, after lunch we're back to work.

set up our space, how to organize the various jobs, to agree on the sequence to be given to different jobs is a task longer than expected.

I felt that the students there was so much familiarity and habit of having to quickly resolve the obstacles trivial (no nylon! The needles are finished ..! How much space I have to attack my tables ..??.... ), how to communicate with each other
to take decisions, even simple!


Even exposure of different jobs is long and difficult: it is difficult to maintain attention, the work is complicated and many ... speak into the microphone in front of everyone!

All in all, however, has proved useful, not only to understand to what extent we were overall with the work of getting through so many pieces of research each in a collective vision, but also to make a first exercise of narrative Choir of the territory.

I think there is still much work to do to learn to share knowledge, ideas and languages \u200b\u200b... but I think that as the first day is an accomplishment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment